https://publishers.viglink.com/sign-up/LV_KOdxXii8

Monday, October 16, 2006

Mortal Kombat Armageddon has come and gone...

And the end is sweet! As expected this was quite the game....and it is lives up to the hype. After buying the premium edition...I found it to be oen of the most unique Mortal Kombats to be made in quite some time. Nevertheless the game has some minor flaws...but the fan of this game will look past them. Although the game lacks in some area...Mortal Kombat Aramageddon is a worthy sucessor of Deception. If you liked the other games, buty this one....but if you felt that Deception lacked in a few areas...then just rent this game. Perhaps renting is the better choice. Old fans will rejoice that an arcade perfect version of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 comes with the game...and I would not be shocked if that is what people go to first! Excellent game nevertheless...go out and try it...MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!



First off, this is a quick edit...sorry for the lame review.......Okay first off, all the chracters are good, but are missing that extra style that is vital to the game. Personally I think that Mortal Kombat Armageddon handles well, but still could use some minor fix-ups, and a major change for Next Generation Cosoles....which BTW are all out now, and we are seeing that my personal facorite the PS3 is not doing so well. I did make a blog about the Wii after the offical namechange....but it was never posted. I found it interesting that a lot of people are going to put money in Nintendo's pockets again, but what are you going to do? Anyhow, back to MK: Armageddon....this game is good for what it is...a fighting game. If you like to beat ppl up through bideogames, this is one of the best games to "P000WN" some of your good buddies at...but it is not the best one made. I think that it was exciting, and is fun to play, but Konquest was great, and I cannot wait to play through Konquest again. I've unlocked the majority of the coustumes that people had, and found them all to be interesting, although i have not been able to use them all as of yet, and I have not even touched the possiblities of beating all the chracters in Konquest mode....but I will be honest...I am not as excited as I once was, hence the reason I am reposting, and I found it to be nothing more than a few days in....and a few hours of real excitment so far. I really want to take the fight online, but I will not be able to do so for a little while. Nevertheless, I am ready to really be honest and say that this game is a buy for sure if you are a diehard MK Fan, but it is not much of a renter...since it is really one of those games that takes a while to get all the goodies inside. One thing i found irritable is that there is not a real story throughout the entire game, all tidbits leading up to what was supposed to be the story to MK Armageddon. Mortal Kombat Armageddon was okay....nothing to really get too excited about, but I figure if you had not played it by now, you are not going to play it at all.

No comments: