https://publishers.viglink.com/sign-up/LV_KOdxXii8

Sunday, April 01, 2007

What's the Best Book of 2007's

Okay, so we discovered some things early this year: Yes! You can make the presidency seem important TWO elections in a row, and years before the voting begins! YES! There are still people who bash Bush, and want me to annoy and stab every nutcase liberal I know. And Finally! FINALLY! We learned that reading is blah...very blah, as much as this technological world for which I depise, and hate, taking away from the printed word, has made way for a very few decent books so far this half-year. So, here is my unauthorized, unorthodox, etc. whateverthefuckyawannacallit list of decent books for this year, some out, some coming out, all worth at least a glance.
This book will suck, because I hate Harry Potter

1) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: I FUCKING HATE HARRY POTTER! I DO, but what do you expect but this book to go to the NY Times Bestseller's list in less than twenty four hours prior to release? Harry is coming out in a matter of months, and the Order of the Phenoix movie about a week before. So if you're a nutcase for this book, go see the movie, save up your allowance for the week, and hopefully it is enough to buy the movie when it is released at midnight. By the way, this will be the last Harry Potter book....ever, so yay for me, boo for you, but who cares about you?

2) well, it really doesn't matter, since this is the only book so far the people are going to care about...so screw all you people who like this stupid book series. Book series are the downfall of literature, hence this is the downfall of the novel. Aren't you glad to live in the era of the dying of the book? I am, really, no lie.

No comments: