https://publishers.viglink.com/sign-up/LV_KOdxXii8

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Update Post February-March


    

       In the last, I've done lists of upcoming posts, and lists of expected editorials in the past, and mostly, I've not fusillade those promises, barely at half. I've decided that everything I'm listing in this update post will in-fact come to fruition within the upcoming months, and perhaps further out. I won't have specific dates, because I cannot always reach internet access, but the month and week listed are the approximate times to expect a specific post. So here we go: 

   Feb. Week 1: New list entitled : Ten Games That Deserve a Sequel
 
   Feb. Week 2: First Editorial of the New Year: Gaming For Charity
  
   Feb. Week 3: New Reoccuring Post Entitled: Outlier. These posts will focus on topics not normally discussed/published on the Malacast Editorial. For this first post, I'll be discussing my knowledge/opinions on the topic of the supernatural/paranormal activities. Other Outlier posts will follow monthly with other topics at the helm. 

Feb. Week 4: Short Story of the Month post. 

March Week 1: Editoiral

March Week 2: List: 10 Games that Should be Ported to Tablets

March Week 3: Outlier

March Week 4: Short Story of the Month

No comments: